lør. 25. apr.|
Yogena, Din Iyengar Yogastudio i Täby
Science has proven over and over again that meditation is really beneficial for us humans. Still, most of us finds it too weird and intangible to ever consider truly getting started. This workshop will give you the introduction you need!
Tid & sted
25. apr. 2020 09.00 – 12.00
Yogena, Din Iyengar Yogastudio i Täby, Åkerbyvägen 220, 187 37 Täby, Sverige
Science has proven over and over again that meditation is really beneficial for us humans. Still, most of us finds it too weird and intangible to ever consider truly getting started.
This is your opportunity to get the right introduction, that will leave you truly motivated to get started on your meditation practice. No hocus pocus, but a science-based introduction to you, your brain and meditation. Most of us are only a few mental adjustments away from experiencing, the true values of the practice. This your chance to join this experience.
To make sure you get the best result, the workshop is divided in equal amounts of practical exercises and theory-sessions. The combination will give you the necessary tools to not only practice meditation, but also to maintain the enriching practice on your own.
This workshop will leave you with:
- A practical and scientific understanding about you, your brain & meditation
- Techniques to effectively lower your stress- and increase your daily energy level
- The knowledge on how to utilize your brain and mental resources the best way possible
- A greater perspective and more clarity in your day-to-day life
- Guaranteed succes with your meditation exercises
Price: 450 kr.
Looking forward to seeing you! - Jeppe